During our session with Mr. Branch we explore some big questions, like:
- Where are the gaps in traditional education, and how is it affecting students?
- How can adults support youth to become more accountable for their actions?
- Why is it sometimes more effective to toss out a curriculum and go with the flow?
- How can we make consent education and healthy boundaries a fun learning experience for boys?
- How do we leverage our stories for personal and collective healing?
- And WAY MORE!
Ashanti and his team are true pioneers in the world of youth development. We found about him after watching The Mask You Live In (watch it!) and have been taking notes on how to build a true youth-centered organization since our first conversation a few years back. Give us a listen and let us know what you think!