During our session with Darcy we explore such themes as:
- What are some of the historical lessons within rites of passage?
- Why are rites of passage important today?
- What is special about adolescence?
- What is the mission of Youth Passageways?
- How can folks get involved in this work?
- And much, much more…
For those looking to view Darcy’s TED Talk referenced in the podcast, you can do so here. Also, be sure to visit her website www.darcyottey.com and get in touch with her if you feel called to enlist her talents in this work.
Additionally, Darcy is Co-Facilitating an upcoming workshop that we hope you will check out. “Before We Were White” is an online workshop series for white-identified people seeking greater emotional resilience in their work against racism and for a sustainable future.